ITMO University kindly invites international researches to the 10th Majorov International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems (MICSECS 2018).
Please refer to PROGRAM to learn more about the schedule.
Conference statistics (2018 year)
- Submissions: 112
- Accepted submissions: 82 (36 full + 46 short)
- Acceptance rate: 0.73
- Participants: 273
- Participants (under 39): 172
The conference is named after an outstanding scientist Sergei Majorov. He was the head of the Computer Engineering Department (1962 - 1986) and vice-chancellor for research at ITMO University (since 1962 to 1977). Sergei Majorov was founder of the scientific and pedagogical school “Organization of computing systems and networks” and created the computational center at ITMO University and the department of automated information systems of the higher school. He tirelessly worked on improving all forms of the educational process and sought to bring innovations in Computer Science.
Languages of the Conference: Russian, English.
The conference includes:
- Key notes presentaion
- Oral presentations by participants
- Poster presentation with Demo
- Hackathon «BLACK DAY HACK in ITMO University»
Please refer to Call For Papers to learn more about the research tracks.
Advantages for the participants:
- The chance to discuss your scientific results with experienced audience
- The proceedings will be printed and can be included in participant’s scientific portfolio
- The best poster presentation will be awarded
- The chance to examine your practical skills in Hackathon and get an award for the best team