BLACK DAY HACK in ITMO University
Our Telegram group: https://t.me/blackDayHack
The participants will be proposed to create and to solve D-PASS case using DIDs and hashstax platform, which has such features as:
- payment API (ethereum, IOTA)
- storage API (ethereum, BigchainDB, IOTA)
- identity (Jolocom)
- smart contract API (ethereum)
The BLACK DAY HACK is a part of the series of hackathons organized by T-Labs woldwide. The links to the previous events:
The BLACK DAY HACK will take place in the MAIN building of ITMO University (Kronverksky pr. 49) on 21-23 December. During the hackathon the participants will get the access to hashstax platform via VPN, free Wi-Fi and food. The teams will get all they need to work all day and night to do their best.
The participants will be supported by blockchain experts. The specialists from TSystems (Germany) will tell about their experience in the field.
The keynote talk “Self Sovereign Identity: on DIDs and more” will be given by Dirk Thatmann.
- free participation
- the best team will be awarded (money prize) from TSystems. The first place is 200 000 rub, the second is 100 000 rub and the third is 50 000 rub.
The registered teams are presented in the list: REGISTERED TEAMS.
- Шахмадидан (200 000 rub)
- Тёплые ребята (100 000 rub)
- Радужная команда (50 000 rub)
We know some rules are meant to be broken, but you should probably (definitely) stick by these
1. Fresh Code - We all start coding at the same time. It’s cool to work on designs beforehand, digital mockups, open source frameworks, and anything else available to everyone, but keep things within fair limits.
2. Code Review - Winning teams may be subject to a code-review at some point following the event or immediately before winning. This is to ensure that all code used is in fact fresh.
3. Ownership and IP - You own your IP and whatever you create. Simple as that.
4. Team Size - No more than five people not less two.
5. Submissions - You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to do just that. More information will be given at the event.
6. Demos - You’ll demo the functionality of your project and talk through your idea. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to do just that, more information will be given at the event.
The Hackathon projects will be judged based on the following criteria: Technical Deployment - 25% Consumer Centric - 25% Usefulness - 25% Innovation - 25%
ITMO University: Pavel Kustarev, Dmitry Mouromtsev
T-Systems Rus Management: Igor Tchoupalov, Igor Shchipin, Irina Maksheeva, Alexander Rusov
T-Systems Rus Architects: Igor Minin, Andrey Ivashchenko
T-Labs Berlin: Alexandra Mikityuk, Dirk Thatmann, Daniel Steinfeld
Friday, December 21th
18:00: Registration & team formation
18:25: Opening remarks from ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg
18:30: Opening remarks from T-Systems Rus, Saint-Petersburg
18:45: Opening remarks from T-Labs, Berlin
19:00: Business challenge overview
19:30: Technical challenge overview
19:45: Identity example
20:00: Pizza party and Start of Hackathon
Hacking will continue overnight! (Attendees may choose to stay over and hack or go home to sleep)
Saturday, December 22th
11:30: Tutorial: Hashstax
14:00: Workshop: Sovryn
17:00: Coffee and snacks
19:00: Pizza time
Sunday, December 23th
12:00: Lunch with judges
13:00: Presentations & judging
14:00: Conclusion of Hackathon & submissions on DevPost
15:00: Winner selection & final remarks by T-Labs