Call For Papers
The Majorov International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems (MICSECS 2018) is an international event dedicated to discussing research results and directions in the areas related to Software and Hardware Engeneering, Networks, Cyper-Physical Systems, Computer Security and Multimedia technologies.
The conference is held for the 10th time and for the first time as an international one.
The conference gives a possibility to under- and post-graduate students to exchange their experience and results in perspective areas of research and development of Computer Systems.
All authors will be required to pre-submit abstracts of their papers. Both papers and abstracts should be submitted via EasyChair.
Please refer to Registration to learn more about the registration procedure and the requirements.
All deadlines are for the Moscow time zone, 23:59.
- Abstract submission: 5 December 2018
2 December 2018
- Author notification: 17 December 2018
10 December 2018
- Camera ready paper submission: 30 January 2019
The best articles will be selected to publication in Proceedings. The Proceedings will be available in a printed and an online versions.
We are planning to publish the proceedings in CEUR with selectable DBLP, Scopus indexing.
The research track welcomes novel papers addressing theoretical, applied, and empirical aspects of research. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
Computer Systems and Networks
- High-Performance Computing
- Computer Networks and Telecommunication
- Domain specific modelling and metamodelling
- Cloud Computing
- Multi-core programming
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Aided Design
- High-level synthesis
- Modelling and Co-simulation
- Internet of Things
- Ubiquitous computing
- Computer Network Security
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Digital Forensics and Cybercrime Investigation
- Information Security and Privacy
- Programm languages
- Artificial Intelligent & machine learning
- Ontology Models and Semantic Web
- Algorithms and Optimization
Multimedia Technologies and Computer Vision
- Computer vision
- Image processing and watermarking
- Audio and video processing
- Motion and tracking
- Pattern Recognition
- Augmented, virtual and mixed reality
Poster presentations and Demo
In addition to oral paper presentations MICSECS 2018 encourages poster presentation with Demo session. Demo session is dedicated to demonstrate how the results of participant researchers work. Beside posters the participants should present their executable models, devices and etc., which they have obtained during their work.
Posters & Demos form an opportunity to informally present your research approach at the conference. It is great for discussing your research in free form with all attendants of the session. Lots of people will be stopping by your poster and you will have a chance to talk to them, explain what you are doing, and get feedback. Of course, the number of people who will stop depends on how well you design your poster!
The best poster presentation will get an award!